Sunday, June 19, 2011

J.River Media Center 16.0.81

Well, this is a revision of my previous post:
J. River Media Center 16.0.81 Final + Activator -[puplone]-.rar 
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6377729

The setup file is same, only the working patch identified and replaced. The post is not archived; so whosoever has downloaded my above-mentioned previous post, just select and download the patch only. Uninstall the previous installation, reinstall and apply this patch.

Regarding the patch & activation:
1. The activator may be identified as hacktool and hence may be blocked by some antivirus. Its a known false positive though, use at your own risk.
2. The patch is meant for the version 16.0.75 but works for 16.0.81 as well.
3. Run from anywhere: fire up - hit any of the white fats - [no file selection for express setup] - done!!!
4. After first run, don't forget to disable Auto-update [tools > options > startup].

I'm using it for 5 days without a single crash. However, if you encounter problem, drop comment and I'll try to find more better. If I encounter problem, I'll alarm you ...
Cheers ...
DOWNLOAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment